I am EXHAUSTED ...... WORN OUT ......  OVER WORKED ..... got the picture ..

I left work at 4:30pm ......went to the fruit & veg store + butchers so I could make a steak and Guinness pie for Saturday night (found a kangaroo mettwurst at the deli  - bought some for my husband - tastes great)

Got home by 5:00pm ....

20 minutes picking up sons' belongings .......  all over the house ...... tossed them in his bedroom (Reminder  - teach 22 year to put HIS stuff away)

Put on a load of washing .........

Vacuumed the house ...........

Started the Steak and Guinness pie filling .......

Fed the cats (who by this time were telling me in loud grumpy meows that I had forgotten them) ......

Put the car into the garage and took out the rubbish ........

Cleaned the bathroom/toilet .........

Dusted .......  ( I have visitors coming tomorrow for the weekend - need clean house) ........

Hung out the washing .........

Finished making the pie filling and started our dinner .........

Ate dinner ....... washed the dishes .......

Forgotten I have my work clothes soaking in a bucket ....... must go and hang them on clothes line .....

Looking for the couch ........  must lie down ......... put feet up ....... bed ....... sleep

Tomorrow is FRIDAY :) ..............


Stopped to admire the sunflowers I have in a vase .......  smiling at me ...... offering encouragement ......

Isn't this a cute photo of Kat (Kathleen) and Cat (Ruby)!!

* * *

PS where is everyone - anyone out there ..... all very quiet 


PSS And happy birthday to Vivaldi (4 March 1679) who composed the beautiful "Four Seasons"

Comments

  1. No need to clean especially, we promise we won't look at the house!!! (note to self, pack white gloves for dust test)!!! :-)

    LL
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Jo,...rest my friend! That is far too much doin' in one day. Kangaroo, eh? I didn't know anyone at that, lol. :)
    Hope you have a lovely time with your guests...and YES, get that 22 yr old to pick up after himself! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment