Time To Be Ready
(by Bernice Ward)

Oh its time, yes its time
Jesus will return for His Church,

He has prepared a mansion for us in the sky,

Just be ready for He will return by and by.



He promised, He would come again
And take us home with Him,

How we long for Him and feel His embrace,

But most of all to look upon His lovely face.



We dont know when He is coming,

The time is getting nearer,

Do keep pressing on and trust in Jesus,

So we'll be ready when He appears.



He wants all His children ready

When the trumpet call will sound,
Just a little longer, "My children"

Hold on, we will soon be glory bound!


"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am , there ye may be also."   (John 14:2-3)


No picture could ever illustrate how magnificent our Fathers mansion will be.  I can't wait to see, can you?

Comments

  1. It will be too wonderful for words! See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this world is a hard and sad place to live in - so much sorrow and pain... it will be wonderful to be there with Him and all who are His own.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment