Back home from holidays

I have been away, arrived home yesterday afternoon. Where have I been . . . . I will let you guess based on the photo below!!!!  Shouldn't be too tricky . . . very famous landmark in Australia.

Taken in the late afternoon after the sun had sunk in the sky.

I had a wonderful time and took lots of photos which I will share with you over the coming weeks.  I took 370 in 6 days!  Not that you will see that many - some are duds and will be deleted.  

I have arrived home to very icy conditions . . . and very blustery.  I thank the Lord that my flight yesterday was not rough at all and the wind had died down in the afternoon only reappearing late last night so I had a very smooth flight with no motion sickness.

Blogging this week may be a little less as my back is playing up and I am having trouble sitting for too long (mind you, getting up is also very difficult).  Also, my brain isn't quite back to normal and I am having trouble thinking!!

Off to check the bread and then sit down with a heat pack on my lower back. Chat later:)

~oOo~

Comments

  1. That's a really good photo! Dan hasn't looked at his yet.

    What happened to your back?? I'm sorry you're feeling worse for wear! :(

    Looking forward to seeing more of your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My back just "goes" for no reason, usually a couple of times per year. it's been a bit dodgy for many years. I'm pretty use to it now.

    I have loaded all the photos to iPhoto but now need to work on them and "fix"up the good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your back but hope you had a lovely time in my city! 360 photos! sorting that out will keep you busy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo- as much as I love to travel- those first few days right after coming home can be both exhausting and overwhelming. There is always so much to do. I can't wait to hear all of your travel tales and see photos--
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment