Autumn giveaway: Don't miss out!
To celebrate Autumn its time to do another GIVEAWAY and this one is cool!!! My dear cousin Clara, a stay-at-home mum, homeschooler and a brilliant seamstress will be making the winning giveaway and I think you will love the options!!!
1. In this giveaway you will be selecting one of the options below (and there are five to select from) and a custom order will be made just for you.
2. You will be able to talk directly with Clara and she will make the item to your specifications (within reason).
3. You will be able to choose your own fabric and colour and for some options, the particular style you would like.
4. You must leave a comment on my blog (with contact details - blog or email) with a nice friendly comment and which option you would like to win.
5. AND you need to pop over to Clara's page and LIKE her Facebook page too: LINK (her Ad is on my sidebar "Claradan and Co")
6. This giveaway to open to everyone — no matter where you live on the planet!! Isn't that brilliant.
Doesn't this sound like a wonderful prize.
ONE prize from ONE category
* Closing date: 18th April *
If you have any questions, please ask.
Option 1: Sensory/taggy toy for bub
Option 2: Summer baby outfit (to 12 months)
Option 3: Toiletry bag/pencil care
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ClaradanAndCo - selling Accessories for the home, the kitchen and the wardrobe: most of our work is custom orders with a few items stocked in the etsy store when I have 'spare' time.
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/DaisiesNCowboyBoots - selling all things baby, toddler and child (for the nursery, toys, and clothing): most of our work is custom orders, with a few items stocked in the etsy store when I have 'spare' time.