No idea what to write DAY.....


I couldn't think of what to write today - I am tired after a day at work and I think I ate too much for dinner (I know I did)!!

As I write this my husband is watching a movie, both sons are out with their girlfriends and my little kitten (Ruby) is sitting on my lap trying to eating my fingers as I type.   Did I mention that she is ADORABLE......

So I thought I would tell you about my day (be warned it isn't that exciting - in fact it is quite dull - I could make up bits but I won't):
  • 5:30am: my husband wakes up and gets breakfast (toast - which he takes back to bed) - I hide under the pillow trying to grab another 30mins of sleep.
  • 5:50am: husband takes Brenin for his walk
  • 6:05am: husband takes Gaia for his walk (it's too hard to walk both dogs as they are too strong for one person to manage)
  • 6:00am: I crawl out of bed and get my kitten and take her back to bed while I listen to the news
  • 6:15am: out of bed - horrible, yuck......I am not a morning person:(
  • 7:00am: leave home
  • 7:30am: at work and getting my breakfast and reading the newspapers
  • 8:00am - 12:30: work, work and more work.... to be fair I love my job and work with a wonderful group of people - so no complaints.  Today I investigated immigration statistics, labour force statistics (of migrant workers), murders by capita in various countries and got to know all about Israel and Luxembourg's foreign residences populations.  Ok, statistics may bore some people but I find them fascinating.
  • 12:30 - 1:30: lunch time - had leftovers and read my book "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" by the Swedish author Steig Larsson - a great read.  The problem of reading at lunch time - having to stop even though you are up to a good part!!
  • 1:30 - 4:20: more work
  • 4:20 - HOME........
  • Once I got home I made dinner, did a load of washing, vacuumed the house, watered the garden (as it will be hot tomorrow) and played with my kitty.
  • Now I am on the computer and I am not sure what I will do next - maybe read, or watch some TV or have a cup of tea.
As I warned you - nothing exciting to report.

So not to bore you any more I am off to boil the kettle for a cup of Jasmine tea.

Tomorrow I should have something more exciting to write about.

These signs will make you smile:)


Comments

  1. I totally agree with the Garfield cartoon. I am NOT a morning person either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment