May you all have a WONDERFUL weekend
with your families.



~oOo~

Comments

  1. We too have separation of church and state in America...meaning, the government can't establish a religion, nor can it prohibit religion in our country. At this time we still have the freedom to assemble on government grounds. Our leaders still call our Nation to prayer.

    The truth is the Earth is the Lords and all that it contains, no matter the belief system of the country. I don't worship my country or my government, but Jesus, however I do give thanks for the freedom to worship Him and thanks for the freedom to publicly pray for our Nation.

    One Day every knee with bow and declare Him Lord.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're having a wonderful (cold) weekend too! Cute hug - ((hugs)) back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to stop by and say hello from Texas. I hope you have a happy and blessed weekend, dear Jo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment