The Versatile Blogger Award
Thanks you so much Amy from Making a Joyful Home, I am very touched by this award and feel very honoured.
1. Link the person back who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Answer the following questions below
4. Award this to 10 bloggers (it might be a few less than this!)
Here are 7 things about myself:
- I adore cats and spoil my 2 fluffy pets far too much. For 20 years I lived without a cat until one day Charlie (our tortoiseshell cat) walked into our lives as a tiny 6 week old (after being dumped at Christmas) and has made our home, her home.
- I love being organised and believe that everything has a place and must be returned to that place after use!! It can drive other people slightly mad at times:)
- When I was born, my dear older brothers were thrilled to have a sister as now someone else could wash and dry the dishes - how they did have to wait a number of years for that to happen.
- I love afternoon naps - quiet music playing in the background whilst I doze on the lounge. Perfect way to spend a hour or so.
- It doesn't take me long to make decisions, in fact I am known to make decisions on the spot - no point pondering over things.
- I love rainy days whilst I am tucked up inside - the best part of a rainy day is going to bed and still being able to hear the rain falling outside.
- I love to read and instead of being a good student I read my way through school - perhaps my choice of literature could have been better - a lot better.
Name your favorite color-
Pink - just love wearing bright pink, it's such a cheerful colour
Name your favorite song-
I my favourite hymn would have to be "Abide with me" (I could listen to it over and over), but I love old classic such as Danny Boy. I don't listen to lots of modern music - but when I do and particularly like the music of the 1980's.
Name your favorite dessert-
Cheesecake - many different flavours, but my all time favourite would have to be a dark chocolate cheesecake covered in warm chocolate sauce and raspberries.
What ticks you off-
People being late!! And I get very upset when animals are treated cruelly.
When you’re upset you-
Pray. What else is there to do?
Your favorite pet-
Black or white-
Black, every colour under the sun goes with black so I wear it a lot.
Your biggest fear-
Spiders and heights
I'm not sure, my mother has always loved my curly hair - I am not sure if I would call it my best feature.
Positive, glad I am alive.
What is perfection-
(I'm stealing your answer Amy) Only God, only Jesus Christ, only the Holy Spirit
Reading novels - I usually read non-fiction, but occasional I love a good mystery murder or romance. Likewise I don't mine a good romantic movie (not that there are many about these days).
These are some of the blogs I really enjoy reading and therefore like to pass on this award to (I'm only going to select three rather than the 7 I am meant to):