Art Wednesday: Changing seasons


Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
(Albert Camus)

Tomorrow is the 1st of March - Autumn has arrived. I have even noticed that a few leaves have started to change colour, probably confused with our weird weather at present.

I love Autumn, it is my favourite season.  However I think this Autumn will be a continuation of what we have had for the last three months, cool days and lots of rain.

A wooded path in Autumn by Hans Anderson Brendekilde
Autmn Rain by Alfremov

"Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile"
William Cullen Bryant (1794-1878)


Autumn by Paritosh
Of course, in the other half of the world, spring is arriving - enjoy.

Spring at Crawford Notch
Spring Blossom by Anna Razumovskaya
Spring blooms anew by June Dudley. You will see more of June's work soon as her paintings are just lovely.



Comments

  1. Hi Joluise,
    I likt the paintings you have posted.
    "The Autumn Rain' is the one I like best.
    Autumn is my favourite season,too. But..this year ????
    God Bless
    Barb from Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb, I don't think it will be normal this year!!! So far nothing has been normal :). That was also my favourite painting, glad you enjoyed them.

      Delete
  2. Autumn is my favourite season too. I love A Wooded Path In Autumn ~ but they are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of these paintings are exquisite. Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autumn is my favourite season too :) I wonder what this autumn is going to be like though?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn and Spring are my favourite seasons, too. Some of these paintings are beautiful - love the colours! Just LOVE vibrant colours! And I love autumn leaves - none changing or falling here just yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment