Cheesy rosemary biscuits


My husband LOVES cheese crackers and will buy them at the local supermarket and munch through the entire packet. Not very healthy, so I thought I would make my own. Whilst these couldn't be considered "healthy" at least I know what is in them and they do contain much less sodium when compared to the bought version. In fact they only contain 4 ingredients. These are parmesan and rosemary, but I thought I might make DH one batch with blue cheese and see what they are like (he loves blue cheese!).


Simple ingredients:
  • 100g butter, chopped
  • 100g parmesan cheese, grated
  • 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
  • 3/4 cup plain flour
See link for recipe:


The best thing about these is the smell in the house whilst they cook - just yummy, cheese with a hint of rosemary. 

Cooling on the rack - these were so quick and easy to make.

Comments

  1. Dan will be VERY pleased if I make these for him. Printing the recipe now. ;)
    Love the fact they sound so easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are so yummy its hard to stop at one!!!

      Delete
    2. PS I would double the recipe next time:))

      Delete
  2. Love the idea of rosemary in a savoury biscuit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It make the house smell even better when they were cooking. These biscuits are addictive!!

      Delete
  3. Hello, I just wanted to say hi, and thank you for joining my apron gieaway. I am not sure this was the best idea for me, as I want to give one to everybody :)
    When I do draw the name, if you win I will then ask you to send your address to me!
    I really should try making these cracker's as I love crackers!
    Hope your well and enjoy this new week ahead of us!
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These crackers are almost all gone as my husband has been munching on them all day!!! I will certainly make him some more:))

      Your apron looks lovely - aprons are on my list of sewing I would like to do - I just need to find an easy pattern!

      Delete

Post a Comment