Random Tuesday: Lessons for Husbands and Wives
Lessons for Husbands and Wives
1. Remember your purpose and role—head of the home and helper.
2. Always ask—check in with each other, you’re a team.
3. Know your enemy and how to fight him—begin and end your day in God’s Word.
4. Forgive each other—as God forgives you.
5. Go on—everyone makes mistakes and has hard times, but with God you can keep moving.
Love for God, along with love for each other, enables you to face and overcome hard times, as well as excel in good times
~ By Elizabeth and Jim George