Authors you would like to meet



How true - many books I have read would fall into this category. However in this modern age with many authors on Facebook, sending a message is now much easier.  After reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak I checked him out on Facebook and send off a message about how much I enjoyed his book. 

But for those who have since died, who would you like to send a message to?

Jane Austen
Bronte sisters
Lucy Maud Montgomery
Lousia May Alcott
Victor Hugo
Leo Tolstoy
Charles Dickson
Mark Twain
William Sakespeare 

to name just a few.



Comments

  1. I honestly don't think I would send a message to anyone. I did try contacting some authors when I was younger, but I wasn't overly impressed with the responses I got. It's like actors or actresses - they aren't always what they seem in their book/documentary/movie. Maybe it's best to NOT know them and to just enjoy their form of creativity in ignorance of who they really are!!!!!
    Just my take on it! :P It might have been more interesting to have known some of the authors from centuries back - but again, what if you came away disappointed? Would you still enjoy the book even if you didn't like the author???? It's an interesting thing to think about.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment