Finding joy in the everyday 1#




To encourage others (and myself) to find joy in the everyday, I have decided to start something new. Each week I will be posting a simple photo, a  quote, a passage from a book, a bible verse, perhaps a hymn or something else that has given me joy during the week. I have chosen Sunday - the Lord's Day as He has asked us to be joyful, so lets do just that. 

1# 

Flowers on our dinning table. 

Miss Beatrix Bunny keeping guard.





My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials.
James 1:2


****

Comments

  1. Is that a bunny? CUTE!!!!!
    love
    Bets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'n not one for Easter decorations - but when I saw this little bunny at Target I thought it was too cute to miss.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good idea to find joy in every day :)
    Something I try to do often too - today I found great joy in spending hours reading aloud with Dan and discussing what we read. :)
    Your flowers are pretty, and your bunny is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment