Feminine and pretty



Feminine and pretty . . . here are some recent photos of Australian born Princess Mary (in the long blue skirt and white blouse) and her family (including the Queen of Denmark and her husband). Each year the Royal family gather together to celebrate summer and have photos taken, this is they 2015 photos. 

Princess Mary is looks so feminine and beautiful in her navy and white outfit. Whilst we aren't princesses, we can still dress like this and look modest, modern and beautiful. Her white blouse isn't see-through and the lace makes it look lovely and pretty. The jewellery really does add something to her outfit without being over-the-top or too showy. Her hair is beautiful done, simple and neat.

This is the look we can all achieve and it looks great.

Even her young daughters (Princesses Isabella and Josephine) are dressed in pretty dresses that are age suitable. 

And I love the little dogs as well!!!






****

Comments

  1. You said, "Whilst we aren't princesses..." and I have to disagree. Our Father is the King of Kings, so surely we are princesses. ;)

    I just recently discovered your blog and enjoy reading your posts. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style. I love how a long skirt or dress makes me feel. In summer I wear long dresses or skirts like she does. I also love to dress in a feminine, yet conservative style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel much more feminine in these sorts of outfits - and in summer they are often cooler and more comfortable. :))

      Delete
  3. Simply gorgeous!
    Sometimes simple is more appealing then glitz and galore.
    She is memorable in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love simple, it is far more elegant that complicated and glitz!!

      Delete
  4. What a lovely post! It is SO refreshing to see someone dressed modestly like this. God bless her for using her platform to show such a positive example! Thank you for sharing this. This is my first time coming to your blog. I am going to start following now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize!! It appears that I have already become a follower at some point, in the past, so evidently this is NOT my first time here! LOL!! Sorry about that....my memory is not what it used to be. :) At any rate, it was lovely visiting with you today.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Cheryl, you are forgiven!!!!! I think my memory is just as bad - I find myself writing far more notes these days so I don't forget!!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful!! I love the clothes they are wearing - so feminine and soft and beautiful! :) I love long skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a bigger older woman it is so hard to find PRETTY feminine clothing and even the dress patterns often do not go up to my bust size.I would love to wear a top like Princess Mary but do not have the $ to pay out the prices it would cost. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can buy gorgeous elegant clothing for a reasonable cost when you are x plus sized? I live in New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - clothes these days are so aimed at the young and thin. Perhaps find someone who can help you up-size a pattern and then you can make it multiple times and make small changes (i.e. by adding lace or ribbon) to make it look feminine and pretty. Or find a dressmaker who can help.

      Have you tried the online store Autograph (they also have shop fronts in Australia)? Or eBay ? Damart and Victoria Hill (both online stores) - their clothing is often very modest and for older women?

      Delete

Post a Comment