I love calendars..do you?
One of the exciting things about the end of the year is the trip to the mall to buy the calendars. I need a calendar for:
- the fridge door
- my desk at work
- my pin board at work
- the toilet door
Each calendar is carefully selected as I have to live with these for 12 months. Sometimes it can take weeks to find the right ones. This year I have bought the following:
- Polar bears (mini) calendar for the fridge door
- Lowell Herrero's "Cows" for the study (all the way from the USA)
- Cute cats (mini) for my pin-board at work
- Unusual locations around the world calendar for the toilet door (I try to make this interesting and educational)
- NOT BOUGHT YET - Still deciding!!!
It can get very stressful if I can't find the right ones...ok a little crazy you might be wondering:). Sometimes I go back when the sales are one and the calendars are reduced by 75% buy a few more - just in case. Some are just so beautiful - especially the photograph and art calendars. They are great frames and hung on the wall. No one would ever know they were once from a calendar.