Favourite things: Cats


I have decided to make Fridays the day for "A few of my favourite things" and my first favourite thing is cats.  Now there is a reason for cats being my first favourite thing.......we currently have 2 dogs (Brenin and Gaia - both Dobermans),  1 cat (Charlie) and 1 rat (Scamps - belongs to Tristan)....

A couple of weeks ago I was introduced to some beautiful kittens but said no - we don't need another pet, we have enough....

But as time went by...

I weakened....

And yesterday I brought home a new kitten (9 weeks old) - a fluffy little girl, charcoal in colour and her name is ...

Ruby...

She is BEAUTIFUL

AND LIVELY

AND FULL OF LIFE

AND CLIMBS and EATS THINGS

and she is adorable and the whole family LOVE HER...




Ruby is a Ragdoll which means she LOVES people.  As a result she will be an indoor cat otherwise she may become a not so live cat.

Charlie (our other cat who belongs to Caius) is feeling betrayed and cross...but in time she will change her mind....I hope.....

I have always loved cats, having grown up on a farm with cats around -  Tiger, Blacky, Soxs, Cinnamon, Ginger ....  but I have never owned my very own cat.... until now:)  However I feel she will be loved and belong to everyone in the family.

PS my husband wasn't impressed when he discovered we had another cat - but guess who was playing with Ruby this morning???!??!

Comments

Post a Comment