Nothing interesting, at all . . .
I have no idea what to write – can’t even think up an interesting topic. So I looked through the newspaper, any ideas, non of any substances (there rarely is), but I must say I have learnt a few things today, such as:
- Velvet is the new black – what on earth does that mean? I quite like velvet, it feels nice to touch, I even think I own a velvet skirt - I am in fashion now!
- The Icelandic volcano is cooling – that was good to hear, but I would assume that it isn’t cool enough to touch yet :)
- Someone decided to go swimming at the base of Mount Everest, why, it couldn’t have been that enjoyable, I would have chosen somewhere tropical :)
And, just as I was existing the on-line newspaper my eye catch a story on the 5 essential items for winter – now, I don’t know about you, but when I think of the 5 essential items I need for winter, things like warm coats, long boots, woollen dresses/skirts spring to mind, however this story made me wonder where these designers were living if this is what they thought were the essential items for my winter wardrobe — I have a feeling I would get frost bite and catch a chill very quickly:
- 3 quarter sleeve fitted jacket (short – even lacked buttons)
- mini (really mini) long sleeve dress with low neckline
- sleeveless “T” (light and thin)
- very high heeled sandals (blue)
- tight leather pants (yep —very tight, I was told it looked nice with the “T”)
Bye for now, maybe tomorrow I have something far more exciting – happy week