I was tagged a couple of weeks ago by Women of God (thank-you bloggy friend), here are my responses. . . enjoy!!
Where do you dream of traveling to one day, and why?
Being a romantic who likes to take photos I would have to go to: Great Britain, France, Switzerland (ok, most of Europe) - I would take 1000's of photos of old buildings, the Alps and fields of lavender!!
What do you like to do for fun?
These might not sound like fun to others, but I enjoy doing these things:
- Reading (or watching a DVD) on my favourite chair with a mug of tea and a chocolate brownie (or two) with a blanket over my lap wearing slippers (does this sound like I am really old?)
- Gardening on a warm spring day
- Going out for lunch with friends or enjoying an afternoon tea with fancy china
- Buying a pair of shoes, books or something crafty
- Going on a picnic and lying on thick green lush grass under a tree
- A day trip to the sea or mountains - stopping at a few second-hand shops or craft stores (with a comfortable seat for DH to sit in while I browse)
- Cooking bad things like those brownies
- Sleeping in
What style of music do you prefer and why?
Christian music (but nothing modern), classical, 1980's music, Celtic and the occasional modern easy listening music. I also enjoy some jazz like Norah Jones.
What movies or TV shows do you like and why?
I don't tend to watch TV shows on TV, I buy them as DVD's and watch them when it is convenient to me - with NO ads! At the moment I am enjoying:
- Foyles War - this is excellent series and so British.
- Larkrise to Candleford - historical series set in the late 1800's in Britain
- Jonathan Creek - another British series solving murder mysteries
- History of Britain - a very lengthy documentary
- Coal House - 3 families going back in time to 1927 coal mining town in Wales - what tough lives the Welsh miners lived
- Agatha Christie series.
- Walking the Bible - three part series of the Middle East travelling through the places in the first 5 books of the Bible
What frustrates you and why?
- People who are rude, mean and do not consider others around them - happy to hurt other peoples feelings.
- People who take your car-park even though they can see that you are about to turn into it.
- People who can not turn up on time and have no excuses for being late.
- People who leave dirty dishes in my sink!
What is your favourite food? And for dessert?
I love chicken caesar salad with ranch dressing and as for dessert, cheesecake would have to be a big favourite. But I am very fond of chocolate cake and pavlova. I do have a sweet tooth but try hard (but I am not very good) about limiting the intake of sweet foods!
What is your favourite colour?
It is hard to only have one favourite colour, so here are a couple: red, pink and purple
Do you prefer cool or warmer weather and why?
I enjoy the warmer weather of spring and autumn - however I am not fond of the really hot weather we get in summer. The ideal temperature would be 25-28C (77-82F).