Wishing you all a lovely week
To those celebrating Thanksgiving this week
may the day be filled with joy and laughter.
This week I plan to do (God willing):
- Write my annual family Christmas letter ready to send shortly (I write an update of our goings on and send it around to family and friends with a Christmas card).
- Attend a work (my team) Christmas lunch on the 25th - we are going Spanish this year - being a small group, this is always an enjoyable meal.
- Enjoy the warm sunshine by sitting outside.
- Buy a new "everyday" handbag, this is always hard as I am fussy about bags - mine has died :-(
- Start a new book, yet to decide what as I have a pile to select from!
- Go to work, however it would be much nicer to be sitting in the garden reading as the weather is going to be so good this week!! However, I have a research paper to finish.
What are you up to this week?