God is good (Ps. 119:68; 136:1).

God loves me and wants me to have His best (Rom. 8:32, 38-39).

I am complete and accepted in Christ (Eph. 1:6).

God can be trusted (Isa. 28:16).

God doesn’t make any mistakes (Isa. 46:10)!

 God’s grace is sufficient for me (2 Cor. 12:9).

My past does not have to plague me (1 Cor. 6:9-11).

God’s Word is sufficient to lead me, teach me, and heal me
(Ps. 19:7; 107:20; 119:105).
 
Through the power of His Holy Spirit, God will enable me to do anything that He commands me to do (1 Thess. 5:24).

I am responsible before God, for my behaviour, responses, and choices (Ez. 18:19-22).

The greatest freedom I can experience is found through submission to God-ordained authority
(Eph. 5:23).

In the will of God, there is no higher, holier calling than to be a wife and mother (Titus 2:4-5).

Personal holiness is more important than temporal happiness.
(Eph. 5:26-27).

God is more concerned about changing me and glorifying Himself, than about solving my problems (Rom. 8:29).



If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
John 8:31-32

~oOo~

Comments

  1. Those are very encouraging thoughts and verses, Jo. :) God is good all of the time in every way - sometimes we just don't see it because we allow ourselves to get so wrapped up in ourselves or our situation. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love the verse on your "Daily Blessing" on the sidebar today. I'm really looking forward to that day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment