The Versatile Blogger Award

Thanks you so much Amy from Making a Joyful Home, I am very touched by this award and feel very honoured.  

The Rules:
1. Link the person back who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Answer the following questions below
4. Award this to 10 bloggers (it might be a few less than this!)

Here are 7 things about myself:

  1. I adore cats and spoil my 2 fluffy pets far too much. For 20 years I lived without a cat until one day Charlie (our tortoiseshell cat) walked into our lives as a tiny 6 week old (after being dumped at Christmas) and has made our home, her home.
  2. I love being organised and believe that everything has a place and must be returned to that place after use!!  It can drive other people slightly mad at times:)
  3. When I was born, my dear older brothers were thrilled to have a sister as now someone else could wash and dry the dishes - how they did have to wait a number of years for that to happen.
  4. I love afternoon naps - quiet music playing in the background whilst I doze on the lounge.  Perfect way to spend a hour or so.
  5. It doesn't take me long to make decisions, in fact I am known to make decisions on the spot - no point pondering over things.
  6. I love rainy days whilst I am tucked up inside - the best part of a rainy day is going to bed and still being able to hear the rain falling outside. 
  7. I love to read and instead of being a good student I read my way through school - perhaps my choice of literature could have been better - a lot better.

Questions:

Name your favorite color-
Pink - just love wearing bright pink, it's such a cheerful colour

Name your favorite song-
I my favourite hymn would have to be "Abide with me" (I could listen to it over and over), but I love old classic such as Danny Boy.  I don't listen to lots of modern music - but when I do and particularly like the music of the 1980's.

Name your favorite dessert-
Cheesecake - many different flavours, but my all time favourite would have to be a dark chocolate cheesecake covered in warm chocolate sauce and raspberries.

What ticks you off-
People being late!!  And I get very upset when animals are treated cruelly.

When you’re upset you-
Pray. What else is there to do?

Your favorite pet-
CATS

Black or white-
Black, every colour under the sun goes with black so I wear it a lot.

Your biggest fear-
Spiders and heights

Best feature-
I'm not sure, my mother has always loved my curly hair - I am not sure if I would call it my best feature.

Everyday attitude-
Positive, glad I am alive.

What is perfection-
(I'm stealing your answer Amy) Only God, only Jesus Christ, only the Holy Spirit

Guilty pleasure-
Reading novels - I usually read non-fiction, but occasional I love a good mystery murder or romance.  Likewise I don't mine a good romantic movie (not that there are many about these days).


These are some of the blogs I really enjoy reading and therefore like to pass on this award to (I'm only going to select three rather than the 7 I am meant to):


Comments

  1. Oh, I loved reading this! It's so much fun to learn more about my "friends in the computer," as my husband calls everyone. And the idea of afternoon naps with music sounds like a very good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very interesting, Jo. I think it doesn't matter how long you know a person, there's still something new to learn about them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo~ I enjoyed getting to know you better. I live by "a place for everything and everything in it's place". Your everyday positive attitude really comes through your blog. I love it.

    What a surprise to see my blog on your list! Thank you! I'm so glad that you enjoy your visits to the Times. I always enjoy my visits to your place too. You have been such a blessing to me. I hope I can get a post up soon to respond to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to learn more about you, Jo. Have a good weekend! God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment